Coastal Florida Gastroenterology Leadership Opportunity
We are looking for a thought leader who has experience and a passion for research, teaching and building program.
-Lead this growing program
-Excellent support staff including NPs
-Beautiful new state of the art facility
-Terrific work environment
-Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package with sign-on and relocation bonuses available
Experience in Advanced Therapeutic and Interventional endoscopy, IBD and Hepatology a plus!
* Hospital Ranks as Top 10% in Patient Satisfaction Scores in the Country!
• Recognized as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission and has been named One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Stroke, Orthopedics and Patient Safety by the Women's Choice Award.
Living in the Tampa Bay area is like being on vacation all year. Located north of the bay, Tampa has a hip social scene, a thriving Hispanic community, and is notable for Ybor City, once known as "the Cigar Capital of the World." On the opposite side of the bay, the beaches of St. Petersburg offer water sports and activities like parasailing and dolphin-watching cruises, while the city itself has become a major arts destination, home of the renowned Salvador Dali Museum.
Here is how others rank the Tampa area:
• With a population of over 3 million, Tampa still has almost a 5% lower cost of living rate than the national average.
• Forbes ranks Tampa Metro as #39 Nationally for Best Places for Business and Careers and #43 in Job Growth.
• US News Ranks Tampa as #35 for Best Places to Live.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem, Director of Recruitment, 770-643-5520 or via email email@example.com or text me at 678-206-7517
Apply for Coastal Florida Gastroenterology Leadership Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.