Faculty, General Medicine Unit
Unity Hospital, part of Rochester Regional Health, is a modern, suburban, 287-bed community hospital with state-of-the-art facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity with continued professional growth among a talented and experienced Faculty dedicated to the recruitment and teaching of exceptional residents, pursuit of research and quality, and the practice of evidence based-medicine.
The General Medicine Unit physicians serve as full time Faculty for Unity's outstanding, 41-resident Internal Medicine Residency Program, now in its 76th year. Unity is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. A Faculty appointment at University of Rochester School of Medicine is available commensurate with prior experience.
- Strong clinical, communication, and leadership skills are essential.
- Experience in working with Faculty and Residents in quality initiatives, clinical operations, and in Graduate Medical Education itself are highly desirable.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: General Medicine Unit
- Salary Guarantee with Sign-On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full & tail coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
- Full covered relocation services
- CME stipend & time off
Apply for Faculty, General Medicine Unit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.