Division Head, General Medicine Unit
Unity Hospital, part of Rochester Regional Health, is a modern, suburban, 287-bed community hospital with state-of-the-art facilities.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity with continued professional growth among a talented and experienced Faculty dedicated to the recruitment and teaching of exceptional residents, pursuit of research and quality, and the practice of evidence based-medicine.
The General Medicine Unit physicians serve as full time Faculty for Unity's outstanding, 41-resident Internal Medicine Residency Program, now in its 76th year. Unity is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. A Faculty appointment at University of Rochester School of Medicine is available commensurate with prior experience.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience within an academic unit.
- Strong clinical, communication, and leadership skills are essential.
- Experience in leading Faculty and Residents in quality initiatives, directing clinical operations, and in Graduate Medical Education itself are highly desirable.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: General Medicine Unit
- Salary Guarantee with Sign-On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full & tail coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
- Full covered relocation services
- CME stipend & time off