Call Us Now! Extraordinary People. Extraordinary Opportunity. Michigan!
- General Pulmonology practice within an ambulatory setting - limited inpatient duties
- Huge need in area for pulmonary care - opportunity for busy practice
- Good call arrangement with current pulmonary and critical care physicians
- Fully equipped and staffed clinic setting located on hospital campus
- Primary site for Central Michigan University College of Medicine and teaching hospital for seven accredited residency programs
- Nationally recognized and accredited Cancer Care Center with MD Anderson affiliation
- Excellent compensation package, including signing bonus and relocation assistance; PLUS student loan repayment and/or educational stipends for residents and fellows
Have fun! Go sailing under the stars, take a Michigan ecotour, unwind on a wine tasting river cruise, or set out for one of the best walleye fisheries you?ll find on a guided Michigan fishing charter. When warmer weather sweeps in, so do seemingly endless days filled with the best stuff summertime in Pure Michigan has to offer. Lounging riverside listening to live music, watching one of the Midwest's largest fireworks displays on the Bay City riverfront, or seeing epic tall ships from around the globe sail into port...just scratches the surface of what you can experience here. When temps dip and snow falls, Michigan transforms into a winter playground. All season long, our cold-weather activities will entice you to get out and enjoy the white stuff. It won?t take long to see why the Great Lakes State loves winter. Find the perfect winter resort that caters to your favorite winter activity.
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1809-78068
Apply for Call Us Now! Extraordinary People. Extraordinary Opportunity. Michigan!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.