Interventional Cardiology Position in Fargo, ND
- Physician-driven practice with opportunity for development and growth
- Hospital and clinic connected for convenient patient access
- Experienced clinical nursing staff in Cath Lab and Cardiology Unit
- Anticipate M-F; 8am-5pm rotating through non-invasive imaging and clinical practice as well as hospital coverage
- Clinic patients/day approx 14-20
- Cath Lab day procedures anticipated 4-6
- 1:3 interventional call with 1:6 ? 1:7 general call
- Outreach visits 1-2 times/month
Money magazine ranked it as the fourth best small city in America. There are four universities and colleges,
offering Division I hockey. Enjoy all fours seasons of recreation including fishing, sailing, skiing, hiking,
and biking. It is situated 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, for all major metro amenities and
international airport for traveling.
Apply for Interventional Cardiology Position in Fargo, ND
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.