Interventional Cardiologist needed to join robust program | northern Colorado
Here are some things you should know about working at UCHealth in Northern Colorado:
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group includes almost 40 providers - thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- Our experienced and innovative team of 8 interventional cardiologists, performs high volume PCI, structural heart and vascular interventions, while emphasizing quality outcomes.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week for your first year. Thereafter, call is shared equally within the group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- The group is active in building outreach clinics so you will get to travel approximately one day each week to other clinic locations. This helps us deliver on our promise of a positive patient experience and assists with our commitment to great access for patient appointments.
- Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest clinical trials, evidence-based technologies and procedures.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.
Apply for Interventional Cardiologist needed to join robust program | northern Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.