Pediatric Hospitalist – Suffolk County, NY
The Department of Pediatrics at Northwell Health and the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Hospitalist to join our growing program in New York. This academic pediatrics opportunity will involve working primarily at Southside Hospital in Bay Shore, NY, with rotations at Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New Hyde Park.
- Academic position with teaching responsibilities and opportunities for clinical research
- Supervision of Pediatric Residents in inpatient and ambulatory settings
- Mentoring of residents in research and quality improvement projects
- Position is integral part of the Cohen Children’s Medical Center hospitalist program
- Attend administrative and academic meetings
- Rotating duty at Cohen Children’s Medical Center for several weeks a year
- Lead role in developing clinical protocols
- Academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine commensurate with experience
Southside Hospital is a 341-bed hospital with physicians, nurses, and staff who provide health care services in all medical specialties. Our centers of excellence include Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neuroscience, and Women’s Health.
Why choose us?
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 650 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester.
All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to The Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For further details and opportunities, please contact Office of Physician Recruitment, Northwell Health: OPR@northwell.edu
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist – Suffolk County, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.