Movement Disorders Neurologist
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Relocation package
- Rochester Regional Health's Spoke and Hub Stroke System includes 5 hospitals in Western New York utilizing state of the art telestroke for rapid triage, treatment and potential transfer of stroke patients.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Inpatient call 1:5
- Region's only Comprehensive Stroke Rehabilitation Unit
- Stroke Nurse navigator, advanced practice support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Ground breaking in 2017 for 312,000 sq ft center for critical care
- EMG & Nerve ConductionRequired
- Rochester Regional Health includes three New York State-certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- Salary guarantee
- Paid malpractice with full coverage with tail
- Defined Pension Plan
Physician Recruitment Strategist
Apply for Movement Disorders Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.