- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Relocation package
- Rochester Regional Health's Spoke and Hub Stroke System includes 5 hospitals in Western New York utilizing state of the art telestroke for rapid triage, treatment and potential transfer of stroke patients.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Inpatient call 1:6
- EMG & Nerve ConductionRequired
- Rochester Regional Health includes three New York State-certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- Consultative role of 65% stroke patients, 35% other emergency neurological conditions
- Call is compensated in addition to base salary at 1:6
- Salary guarantee
- Paid malpractice with full coverage with tail
- Defined Pension Plan
Physician Recruitment Strategist
Apply for General Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.