Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Physician -Fairfield, Connecticut
An outstanding opportunity to join our Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine Team - a well-established, highly respected and growing private practice in Fairfield County, Connecticut. As a member of Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) and Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS), we provide our patients with the most advanced services.
This practice is comprised of four superbly trained physicians who offer the full range of pulmonary and sleep medicine services.
- Collegial and supportive environment with a wonderful, dedicated staff that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Academic opportunity to work with Hospital Pulmonary Medicine Fellows
- Access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Flexible schedule (Monday – Friday)
- Shared Call 1:4
- Private practice model with partnership track
NEMG, a physician led multispecialty network of more than 800 providers and over 100 sites provides a broad and stable referral base with all of the resources Yale New Haven Health System has to offer.
Located in the beautiful New England setting of Fairfield County, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants.
To learn more, please contact:
Sophie Kotomski, In-House Physician Recruiter at: Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or Call Direct at: 203-502-6537