Phys-Hematology, Flow Cytometry and Blood Bank Director
- Join seventeen experienced Pathologists home-based at Rochester General Hospital, the largest hospital of Rochester Regional Health, who are committed to diagnostic excellence, teamwork and clinical collaboration, working in partnership with seven experienced Pathologists at nearby Unity Hospital & ACM Global Laboratories.
- Rochester Regional Health Pathologists cover a five-hospital system, diagnosing a challenging variety of surgical and cytology cases across a wide range of surgical subspecialties, including 75,000 surgical pathology cases, 750 diagnostic flow cytometry cases and 350 bone marrow biopsies/aspirates each year
- The RGH Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine supports an active Transfusion Service, the Lipson Cancer Institute and the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center
- In addition to multidisciplinary conferences, teaching responsibility include serving as an Instructor in the RGH Clinical Laboratory Technologist Program, the 2nd oldest NAACLS accredited medical technologist training program in the United States
- Rochester Regional Health pathologists also have opportunities to participate in global clinical trials diagnostics
- Minimum of three years experience in Hematopathology required
For more information please forward your CV to:
Michelle Simlin, Senior Physician Recruiter
email@example.com Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Phys-Hematology, Flow Cytometry and Blood Bank Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.