Family Medicine Faculty Position Southern, NJ (Philadelphia Suburbs)
Southern, NJ (Philadelphia Suburbs)
Virtua Family Medicine Residency program, established in 1980, seeks a Family Medicine physician to join its highly-respected and dedicated faculty team. As part of Virtua Health, a multi-hospital healthcare organization serving the suburbs of South Jersey across the river from Philadelphia, the residency program is dedicated to cultivating physicians who, with the patient, stand at the core of lifelong health by integrating the physical, emotional and family needs of patients.
- Faculty members participate in resident education in all settings including the office, hospital (ICU, nursery, pediatrics), and nursing homes
- Post-graduate experience teaching residents is desirable but not required. The program is fully accredited and has six residents in each post-graduate year
- Candidates should have excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills and proficiency with electronic documentation is a requirement
- Faculty play a significant role in curriculum building and Resident career choice education
- You will also have your own panel of patients and will provide care at the Virtua-Tatem Brown Family Practice Center
- The practice uses EPIC as their EMR platform, and is active in advanced quality metrics and patient satisfaction. The program is part of Virtua Medical Group, a multi-specialty group that includes over 15 specialties and an increasing number of primary care practices which presently totals more than 2
- An excellent financial package includes salary, bonus incentive, and a comprehensive benefits package
- The practice is located in the very desirable New Jersey suburbs of Philadelphia (Voorhees area)
- Excellent schools. beautiful homes, great shopping, and outstanding restaurants are just some of the benefits to living in this area
- You will be just 30 minutes to downtown Philadelphia
- 45 minutes to the Jersey Shore, 1 ½ hours to Baltimore, and less than two hours to New York City and Washington, DC
- Enjoy the theater, museums, symphony, Philadelphia’s famed history, professional sports, and so much more the area and region offers
If you desire to play an extremely important role in the training of new Family Medicine physicians while enjoying a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction in an outstanding area to live, I welcome you to contact me to learn all the details of this exciting opportunity.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 162131 when responding.