Explore Hospital Medicine Opportunities with Hartford HealthCare
Are you a Resident considering a career in Hospital Medicine or an experienced Physician seeking a growing organization that offers a choice of settings, each offering you a highly collegial work group of skilled experts in Hospital Medicine? If so, then consider the options available with Hartford HealthCare.
Hartford HealthCare boasts six thriving, expertly staffed acute care hospitals located throughout CT, offering you YOUR CHOICE of practice setting. Whether you prefer to practice in a major tertiary, academic Hospital, a well-resourced community teaching hospital near Hartford, or a satisfying community hospital near the scenic shore or the desirable northwest corner, you will enjoy ready access to a world class system of specialists and robust resources at your fingertips.
Practice in the setting of your choice and enjoy:
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment
- Flexible scheduling options including block, weekends only, nights, and traditional Monday-Friday day schedule
- Ready access to world class specialists
- Highly competitive compensation including incentives and LOAN REPAYMENT, and the finest benefits array in the state including generous paid time off and retirement plan
- A variety of lifestyle options: live at the shore, in vibrant cities, or leafy suburbs, all located within two hours of Boston and New York and offering your family some of the finest schools in the nation
Let’s talk about what is most important to you in your Hospital Medicine career.
To learn more, contact Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org or call 1 (860)657-6087.