Cardiology - Non-Invasive Cardiology
At Guthrie, our non-invasive cardiologists practice at the top of their skill sets and are integral to a team of physicians and advanced practitioners, including interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons and cardiac anesthesiologists, all of whom deliver high quality, integrated, advanced clinical care to patients under the aegis of the Heart and Vascular Center.
Primary care physicians in Guthrie's 32 regional locations and community based physicians enjoy a collegial relationship with our cardiologists, providing patients with streamlined access to advanced specialty care.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Truven Top 50 Cardiovascular Program for 10 years - only 9 hospitals in the United States have been honored more.
- Our team includes 14 Cardiologists, 9 Advanced Practitioners, 2 Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- State of the Art imaging systems.
- Level 3 NCQA Accredited Patient Centered Homes.
- Cardiovascular Fellowship includes 6 fellows and is entering its 9th year of advanced training.
- Robust clinical research program.
- Guthrie is a regional leader in Northern Pennsylvania and the Finger Lakes area of New York.
- Dedicated onboarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization.
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, is a non-profit, integrated, multi-specialty group practice that provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is comprised of four hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs, including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. They exhibit key competencies of quality and excellence within a collaborative environment and are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of the patients they serve. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a lush valley at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers in north-central Pennsylvania. Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls and is 30 miles south of the Finger Lakes region in New York State.