Kettering Health Network is located in Southwest Ohio. We are an eight-Hospital system, seeking candidates for one of our hospital employed physician groups. Physicians will enjoy delivering at one hospital, with access to two level three NICU’s and additional subspecialty support and research with our UC partnership for comprehensive Reproductive Medicine and MFM partners. Should you have interest, please feel free to give me a call using any of my direct contact information below. We would love to speak with you about the group, and provide any additional feedback that might be helpful to you during your decision-making process. Additionally, we are conducting site visits now, and would love to host you here for a site visit with any family you might have, to meet the group and hospital leadership.
• Brand new state-of-the-art 6,000 square foot Women’s Center located on Hospital campus
• Opportunity to work with residents through local MD/DO programs
• Call is 1:5
• Optional 24-hour in-house OB coverage
• Competitive salary and robust benefits package
• Student loan forgiveness, moving expense reimbursement, and sign-on bonuses
• Employed positions utilizing Epic EMR across the network
Kettering Health Network is a Truven Health Analytics Top 15 Hospital System. The Greater Dayton area is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest.