Seeking Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician in Lovely Parker, Colo
- You'll have a patient mix that spans the spectrum of family/internal medicine.
- You'll work with a collegial, cohesive team and includes two family medicine physicians and four physician assistants.
- Your call schedule supports work-life balance: After hours call is strictly by phone, and it is shared with a large pool of providers.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- 4-day work week and flexible schedules available
- Signing bonus
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation and other practice expenses covered
The Town of Parker is located 25 miles south of Denver's Central Business District in Douglas County. The current population is just over 52,000. Parker is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel. This is a popular community for young professionals with active families and serves as a residential enclave of the Metro Denver region.
Apply for Seeking Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician in Lovely Parker, Colo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.