Emergency Medicine - Ultrasound Director Core Faculty
- Provide primary oversight of Emergency Medicine ultrasound didactic and credentialing program in accordance with institutional policies
- Demonstrate scholarly activity through grants, peer reviewed publication and societal leadership in accordance with ACGME requirements for scholarship
- 3-5 years' experience in an academic Emergency Department setting preferred
- Compensation $405,600 plus $200,000 loan repayment and bonus incentives with affordable living in the beautiful Finger Lakes region
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
- Brand new state of the art Emergency Department planned - renovations underway
- The Robert Packer Hospital Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the U.S. invited to participate in a study by the National Institute of Health for most improved Emergency Department throughput
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are an Emergency Medicine physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Magnet, Health System, Physician, Doctor, MD, DO, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy