Experienced Trauma Surgeon needed to join Level I Trauma Center
- Our team of 12 trauma and acute care surgeons is collegial and passionate about providing high quality care close to home.
- Your time will be split between the TACS and SCC services.
- Memorial Hospital Central has the busiest emergency department in the state of Colorado, ensuring high volume.
- Our Level 1 Trauma Center sees mostly blunt trauma and receives about 2200 admissions per year.
- UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion. Join us.
About Colorado Springs, Colo.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Experienced Trauma Surgeon needed to join Level I Trauma Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.