UCHealth seeks CT Surgeon to join collegial team in northern Colorado
- You'll have access to mentors who routinely perform complex heart, lung and vascular surgeries.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week when working as the rounding physician, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- You'll be a member of a productive, cohesive group.
- You'll be an active participant in outreach clinics, traveling approximately one day each week to other clinic locations.
- You'll be part of a team focused on patient access, experience and quality.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
Loveland, Colo., is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.
Apply for UCHealth seeks CT Surgeon to join collegial team in northern Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.