Psychiatrist - Adult Outpatient
Behavioral Health is expanding at Reliant Medical Group! We are seeking an Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist to work directly with Primary Care providers in our newly integrated model.
This regional role will include providing consultation for primary care providers regarding patient treatment and referrals as well as providing medication management. It will also include supervision of regional behavioral health advanced practitioners.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with other physicians, psychiatrists, behavioral health care partners and providers as well as psychiatric nurse practitioners, administration, and other clinical staff
- Participate in devising, reviewing and revising policies, procedures and protocols
- Perform diagnostic assessments and follows-up regarding referred patients
- Provide direct patient care services within area of expertise
Compensation at Reliant is market-competitive and based on both volume and quality measures, allowing opportunities to increase income based on quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. In addition, Physicians at Reliant also enjoy the following:
- CME reimbursement up to $2,500/year for full-time
- Excellent PTO package - 4 weeks legal holidays & 2 floating holidays
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 98% of our patients recommend us.
Compensation is competitive and Reliant offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a 401(k)-retirement plan with a strong company match. The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please apply through the link to the right. If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team. Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Name: Stephanie Jackson
Title: Provider Recruiter
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!