Adult Primary Care - Internal Medicine or Family Practice
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care is our passion. We have set out to fix the problem with primary care by focusing not just on patients, but providers as well. We are seeking forward thinking adult Primary Care Physicians to join our expanding team.
As a leader in the team-based care model, at Reliant we recognize that providers don’t just want to provide care but they want to do it well. This is the foundation of our team based model. Physicians, Advanced Practice providers, nurses, medical assistants and care providers work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the peak of their license. We have left the RVU-only based practice behind, offering fewer patients per day, longer patient visits and flexible scheduling options. Supported by a larger, sustainable and financially sound health care system, our providers are truly left to do what they do best - provide great care to our communities.What Makes Us Different:
- Primary care providers at Reliant are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We focus on patients and their values and work on translating those values into the appropriate care decisions
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team based care model
- Care providers practice at the peak of their license – physicians are doing physician work, non-physician work is being broken out at different levels and delegated to the appropriate teams
- Doctors can easily focus on care plans and effective quality care
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice that focuses on patient-centered, quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you have a calling or mission driving you to primary care?
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Compensation is competitive and Reliant offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a 401(k) retirement plan with a strong company match. The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
Practice locations spread across the Central and Boston Metro-West region of Massachusetts.
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please apply through the link to the right. If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team. Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Name: Stephanie Jackson
Title: Provider Recruiter
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
"Being part of Reliant means being part of cutting edge medicine. The team based care model has been a breath of fresh air, and the engagement of our providers and clinical teams in constantly seeking innovations is remarkable." - Dr. Wendy Bergman, Internal Medicine, Plantation Street Office