Gastroenterology Opportunity Available
Join the team at Berkshire Health Systems!
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking an exceptional BC/BE Gastroenterologist
This is a unique opportunity to join an established hospital based practice
- Participation in clinic hours for outpatient visits
- Follow up with inpatients at Berkshire Medical Center, BHS’s 302-bed community teaching hospital
- Collaboration with four Board Certified Fellowship Trained physicians and one physician assistant
- An environment where you will be respected, supported, and challenged
Located in Western Massachusetts, Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services
- 302-Bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians, and world-class technology
- New state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center opened in Spring 2018
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
- Located just 2.5 hours from Boston and New York City
- Small town New England charm
- Excellent public and private schools
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.