Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border (above the snow belt). Ottawa (Canada’s Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is two hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping, and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River and The Thousand Islands provide crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports. Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking, and camping. The wine trail for the Thousand Islands starts here and Farmers Markets abound in the area.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, special needs support with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are four colleges within 30 minute radius.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced (even for the new graduate). The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more (travel, cottage, boat, or even a ski chalet…..).
*Two-Physician Couples Welcome
- Dynamic team player wanted, must be a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist.
- Opportunity to join a supportive environment designed to guide your success
- Must be motivated, engaged, and committed to providing high quality care and be operationally driven to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency. Willingness to work and live in rural, small community setting; and actively engage with the community.
- Support of a full spectrum of medical specialists available on staff.
- Join an established practice, 18-22 patients per day
- Will work 50% in the lab and 50% in office as well as inpatient consults
- Call 1 day a week; 1 weekend per month - We have a robust Hospitalist service that covers 24/7
- Can sponsor Visa candidates
Offer Package Outline:
Salary Range: $470,000 + DOE base, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
PTO – 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick and CME) plus seven holidays
Attractive Sign-on Bonus
Student Loan Repayment Available
Annual CME allowance up to $3,000
Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center’s retirement plans.