Orthopaedic Non-Operative Sports Medicine – NY Metropolitan Area
Northwell Health Physician Partners is seeking BE/BC fellowship trained Orthopaedic Non-Operative Sports Physicians to join our team in Nassau County on Long Island.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 550 practice locations. Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute provides specialized multidisciplinary orthopaedic care for the entire spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders.
Our sports medicine surgeons collaborate with rehabilitation professionals to form an advanced network of specialists, highly trained and able to treat a broad range of injuries.
We offer specialized programs such as:
- Overhead Throwers Program
- ACL Treatment and Prevention
- Sports Concussion Program
- Performing Arts Program
- Woman’s Sports Medicine
- Certified Athletic Trainer Program
- Sideline Game Coverage: NY Jets, NY Islanders, USMMA and more!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Physicians will be employed by Northwell Health Physician Partners, one of the largest medical groups in the country.
- Join a growing team of 60 Orthopaedic specialists
- Collaborative research opportunities are present at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Academic opportunities at the Hofstra Northwell Health School of Medicine commensurate with experience
For additional information and to apply, please contact Judith Heller at: OPR@northwell.edu
Apply for Orthopaedic Non-Operative Sports Medicine – NY Metropolitan Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.