TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Post-Acute care team in the Stoneham, Massachusetts, area. This is a unique opportunity which allows you to customize the position based on your personal practice, schedule and lifestyle preferences. As part of our Post-Acute care team, you will work along side other professionals dedicated to the care of patients in skilled nursing facilities. Enjoy a mix of short-term and long-term patients and a challenging and stimulating work environment. Competitive compensation is offered including wRVU bonus and full benefits. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric trained to apply.
- competitive base salary
- monthly bonuses based on productivity and quality
- paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- yearly CME allowance
- free CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- comprehensive health and wellness benefits plan
- 401K option
- association with a leading organization
Stoneham, with a population of under 25,000, is located nine miles north of downtown Boston. Its proximity to major highways and public transportation offer convenient access to both Boston and the beaches of Massachusetts.