Vascular Surgery team at SSM Health St. Anthony Heart and Vascular Institute
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Vascular Surgery team at SSM Health St. Anthony Heart and Vascular Institute. in Oklahoma City, OK. We are seeking a talented, BC/BE Vascular Surgeon who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to the Oklahoma City metro area. Known as America's biggest small town, Oklahoma City offers the perfect blend of small town hospitality and metropolitan amenities. The city is experiencing unprecedented growth with more young families and businesses moving into the city limits. Western charm and hospitality abound within this growing cosmopolitan area that features diverse dining, entertainment, and cultural amenities.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care, and exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.
- Join an Experienced Group Including one Vascular Surgeon, eight Cardiologists and an Electrophysiologist
- Large Need for Vascular Surgery in the OKC Metro Area – Opportunity for Very Busy Practice
- Strong Emphasis in Open Vascular Surgery, Endovascular Surgery, Venous Surgery, Hemodialysis Access, and Wound Care
- 601-Bed Hospital, 36-Bed ICU
- Employed Position, 1:4 Call Group
- Comprehensive Hospitalist Program at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital
- Nationally Competitive Pay, Signing Bonus, Stipend Opportunities for Fellows, Relocation Assistance
To learn more, visit: JoinSSMHealth.com
Questions and CVs can be directed to
Brooke Byler, Physician and Provider Recruiter