Palliative Care - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Hospital
- One BC/BE palliative care physician is needed to join our palliative care teams
- Opportunities exist in both the inpatient and ambulatory setting, there is some flexibility depending on applicant preferences
- Practice full-spectrum palliative care consults, including symptom management, goals of care, and working on an interdisciplinary team to contribute to Biopsychosocial and Spiritual Assessments
- M-F work week; full-time schedule
- Full support team, including advance practice clinicians, a care manager, chaplain, and social worker
- Palliative Care Teams for each site of service: outpatient clinic, inpatient palliative care consult team, and a new palliative home program
- No after-hours call
- Clinic is located at Utah Valley Hospital
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, Provo also offers outstanding college sports events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting