The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is seeking a board-certified Electrophysiologist to join a five-physician practice that provides a full continuum of cardiology services. The successful candidate will join a well-established and growing Cardiac Electrophysiology (EP) program that provides the highest level of complex care for conditions ranging from simple to the complex. The provider will split time between MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY and the Health Alliance Hospitals in Kingston, NY. WMCHealth has recently expanded and continues to grow within the Hudson Valley, providing non-invasive cardiology services at two of our hospitals in Ulster and Dutchess Counties.
- Active New York State License and/or eligibility to obtain
- Must have completed advanced accredited fellowship in EP
- Minimum two years experience
- Strong academic interests
- Excellent clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Experience required in all clinical aspects of cardiac electrophysiology (EP), including SVT ablation and cardiac implantable electronic device placement
- Experience in catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia and/or cardiac lead extraction is preferred but not required
The mid-Hudson River Valley, with 2.4 million residents, is a desired destination of its own. Quality of life is enhanced by nine colleges, including Vassar, elite public and private schools, and numerous outdoor/recreation options from rail trails to rock climbing. The area is complemented by excellent shops, restaurants, and gently rolling hills with large areas of open land, including numerous public parks.
Benefits and Compensation
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage, CME Allowance, and 401k
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive and collaborative support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring, and career advancement
- Academic rank at the New York Medical College will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services, and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
For more information, contact Emily Mehedin, Recruitment Manager for WMCHealth at: 914-493-2140; or send to: Emily@email@example.com; or send your curriculum vitae directly to Julio A. Panza, MD, Chief of Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, along with a letter outlining your interests by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, visit: http://jobs.wmchealth.org/wmchealth-01452-advanced-clinical-recruitment