Division Head, General Medicine Unit (GMU)
Unity Hospital, part of Rochester Regional Health, is a modern, suburban, 287-bed community hospital with state-of-the-art facilities.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity with continued professional growth among a talented and experienced Faculty dedicated to the recruitment and teaching of exceptional residents, pursuit of research and quality, and the practice of evidence based-medicine.
The General Medicine Unit physicians serve as full time Faculty for Unity's outstanding, 41-resident Internal Medicine Residency Program, now in its 76th year. Unity is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. A Faculty appointment at University of Rochester School of Medicine is available commensurate with prior experience.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience within an academic unit.
- Strong clinical, communication, and leadership skills are essential.
- Experience in leading Faculty and Residents in quality initiatives, directing clinical operations, and in Graduate Medical Education itself are highly desirable.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: General Medicine Unit
- Salary Guarantee with Sign-On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full & tail coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
- Full covered relocation services
- CME stipend & time off
Kathy.Vavrick@rochesterregional.org92014 EDUCATION DO; MD Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Division Head, General Medicine Unit (GMU)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.