Massachusetts General Hospital Affiliate Seeking Full-Time Primary Care Physician/Suboxone Treatment
The North End Waterfront Health Center in Boston, MA is searching for a 1 FTE primary care, adult medicine physician to join their tight-knit team of 11 providers. This position will also include championing a SUDS program in which other staff will participate as well.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- MGH appointment
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of Instructor at Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met.
- Collegial, dedicated, and highly skilled support staff
- Work site in most desired part of Boston
- Four weeks of vacation
- On-site pharmacy, lab, radiology
- 100% Employer paid malpractice insurance
- Family-friendly ethos
- Vertically integrated health center with many services on site
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Waiver to allow SUDS treatment and some experience with SUDS patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.
Please contact Kristen O’Brien to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org