SSM Health - Illinois seeks a Family Medicine Physician
SSM Health - Illinois seeks a Family Medicine Physician to join an established outpatient practice. This position will require someone with at least three years of experience.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, and Memphis.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- Outpatient Practice
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 Population service area covering nine counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary $225k for the first two years
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- 25 Days of vacation including five days CME
- CME allowance
- 401k, deferred compensation
- Student loan repayment available
Centralia, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation, and mild climate.
- Great area with four seasons, long springs and falls, and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- At the crossroads of Interstate 57 and Interstate 64
- Features 60 restaurants and four golf courses
- Small-town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public and private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Mt. Vernon is a growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment, and shopping for surrounding counties
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes, and craft show
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails, and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals and art fairs
Check out our website at: www.ssmhealthillinois.com
Please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Jessica Hall, MHA, FASPR | Physician and Provider Recruitment Leader
SSM Health - Illinois
4218 Lincolnshire Drive
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864