TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, New Jersey. We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine. Closed ICU, and procedures are required. In addition, candidates must be able to do Central Lines. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail
- 401K, SERP, CME time and allotment, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
Pompton Plains is in Morris County, in the New York metro area. The township is primarily a residential area that encompasses two communities, Pequannock and Pompton Plains. Recorded history of the township dates to 1695 when the area was originally settled. Pequannock was incorporated in 1740, making it older than our nation itself. Community growth was greatest in the 1950s during which time the population more than doubled. During the early 1990s, a planned residential development known as The Glens was constructed, adding 583 homes.
Apply for Nocturnist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.