TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Hospitalist team in Germantown, Maryland. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Join a well-established Hospitalist group with a great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians. Work day schedule of 7 on, 7 off. Average of 18 patients per day. No procedures, no codes or RRT responsibility included. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group, please contact us today.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail
- 401k, SERP, CME time and allotment and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
Germantown is a great city located in in the southern part of the state of Maryland. It derived its name from just that – the German influence and east coast history that made up this area. Local exquisite cuisine and breweries also incorporate the German history, which call to tourists from all over. This city is a great place for you and your family to call home with two national state parks nearby. In addition, there are many gardens and local farms to visit and enjoy that offer hiking and bike trails, camping, fishing, and kayaking. This lovely city is just a 30-mile drive away from the U.S. capital, Washington, D.C.