Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Job-Orlando, Florida
- Growing Cardiac Surgery program requires a third surgeon for their collaborative team
- Care for neonates, infants, children and congenital adults (Designated as Central Florida’s Adult Congenital Center)
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Teaching and clinical research, if desired
- Named a “Top Children’s Hospital” by the Leapfrog Group – one of ten in the country
- Ranked a “Best Children’s Hospital” by US News and World Report
- 158 beds (adjoining the 258-bed Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies)
- Largest NICU in the U.S.
- 20-bed Pediatric Cardiovascular ICU
- Dedicated Cardiac Surgery O.R. and Hybrid O.R.s
- A Magnet Designated facility
- Close-knit, family-friendly neighborhoods (demographics are much younger than is typical of Florida)
- Cost of living below the national average
- Diverse economic base that includes headquarters for Fortune 500 companies, large restaurant chains, communications companies and digital media enterprises
- 233 sunny days each year
- No state income tax
Interested candidates please contact
Please reference Position ID 161814 when responding.
Apply for Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Job-Orlando, Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.