Urgent Care - Family Med, Emergency Med or Internal Med - Salt Lake Valley, UT - Salt Lake Valley I
- BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine trained physicians are sought to work in Intermountain Healthcare’s Urgent Care clinics throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
- Work week is 36 hours, usually 15-16 shifts per month, including some weekends and holidays.
- Shift lengths vary from 6-12 hours
- Weekends and holidays are rotated
- The number of weekends and holidays worked will depend on the average number of hours worked per month (i.e., full time vs part time status)
- The position involves rotating between 3-4 clinics in a limited geographic area
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting