Massachusetts General Hospital Seeks Part-Time and Full-Time Primary Care Physicians
MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL SEEKS PRIMARY CARE INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Massachusetts General Hospital seeks a part-time or full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join its practices in the Greater Boston Area. This is an unique opportunity to work at one of the most prestigious teaching institutions in the country at the forefront of cutting-edge care.
- Primary Care Associates (Waltham) – part-time
- North End Waterfront Health – full-time
- Women’s Health Associates – part-time
- Excellent compensation package
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of instructor through Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met
- Grand rounds
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development and on-site conferences
- Committee service opportunities, if interested
INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive medical/dental plans
- Significant recruitment and retention bonus for those who qualify
- Paid relocation expenses (if eligible and within limits)
- 100% Employer paid malpractice insurance
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician
About MGH: 999-Bed medical center, located in the heart of Boston, offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. We offer high-quality care and services in four health centers in the Boston area. The hospital also holds concurrent Level 1 verification for adult and pediatric trauma and burn care. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals on the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll since the survey began in 1990. This year, Mass General was named #1 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety, and reputation in 16 clinical specialties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.