MGH Chelsea Healthcare Center - Seeking a Full-time, Spanish-speaking Internist
MGH Chelsea Healthcare Center seeks an Internal Medicine Physician to join a group of 13 physicians. This is a unique opportunity to work in team with a focus on the individual patient and provide high quality adult primary care to patients who live in Chelsea and its neighboring communities.
INCENTIVES FOR INTERNISTS:
- Competitive private practice comp model
- Teaching opportunity and faculty appointment of instructor through Harvard Medical School if HMS teaching requirements are met
- Research Opportunities
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- Significant recruitment and retention bonus for those who qualify
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIANS:
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Fully licensed (no limited licenses please)
- Strong desire to practice in diverse community setting
- Spanish Language skills strongly preferred
ABOUT MGH CHELSEA:
MGH Chelsea HealthCare center offers patients one convenient location close to home that provides expert medical services for the whole family, including primary and urgent care, laboratory testing, and specialty services. We strive to promote access to health care for all by minimizing barriers, such as language, ethnicity, or ability to pay, and we are actively involved in community-based programs to help enhance the public health of residents in the Chelsea area. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals on the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll since the survey began in 1990. This year, Mass General was named #1 in the nation based on our quality of care, patient safety, and reputation in 16 clinical specialties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.