Most Livable City In America Needs A Neuro-Hospitalist - Tuscaloosa, AL
- $250,000 - $300,000 base salary with potential earnings of $500,000 plus
- Bonuses based on productivity and quality
- Forgivable loan provided and relocation
- 14 - 20 shifts a month
- 2 Advanced Practitioners assist with documentation, billing and high volume patient loads
- Visa Sponsorships Available
Tuscaloosa, AL Highlights
- Home to top ranked University of Alabama
- Vast array of festivals and cuisines
- Mild weather for year round outdoor fun
- Culturally diverse communities
- Thriving metro area full of southern charm
Interested candidates please contact:Kelly Hargrove
Please reference position ID 161716 when responding.
Apply for Most Livable City In America Needs A Neuro-Hospitalist - Tuscaloosa, AL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.