Permanent Physiatrist Physician Job in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Providing services in their 36-bed unit that holds accreditation for Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Services and Inpatient Stroke Specialty program
- Performing EMGs and musculoskeletal interventions
- Directing care of the rehab team including certified rehab nurses, physical, occupational, speech therapists
- Seeing follow-up Rehab patients in an outpatient clinic
- Participating in clinical research, if desired
The Christ Hospital Health Network has been rated as “Most Preferred” in Greater Cincinnati for 21 consecutive years. US News and World Reports has rated The Christ Hospital as a “Best Hospital” for 15 consecutive years and Becker’s Hospital Review has listed them as One of 100 Great Hospitals in America.
The Christ Hospital Health Network in Cincinnati, Ohio offers a lifestyle that maximizes professional and personal satisfaction.
The location just north of downtown provides easy access to more than 200 neighborhoods with neighborhoods and housing options to suit all preferences.
- Families and individuals easily take advantage of the city’s recreational and cultural attractions
- Professional sports – the Bengals, the Reds, the Cyclones and FC Cincinnati (United Soccer League)
- River cruises and boating on the Ohio River
- Well-regarded universities on the Ohio and Kentucky sides of the River
- Botanical gardens and conservatories, zoo, aquarium, amusement parks
- Many visual and performing arts venues
- The low cost of living, well below the national average, maximizes the benefit of the excellent earning potential
Interested candidates, please contact:
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
Please reference position 161717 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Physiatrist Physician Job in Cincinnati, Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.