Even the Opportunities are Sunnier in North Florida
Baptist Primary Care, Northeast Florida’s largest and most preferred network of primary care physicians, is seeking talented physicians to join our well-established and rapidly growing team.
Baptist Primary Care is a hospital-affiliated physician group and an integral component of the Baptist Health system which has been chosen as the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality, and best reputation. With over 2,500 specialists and a robust hospitalist team providing 24/7 extension of your care, the Baptist Health system is designed to fully support family medicine physicians in providing optimal, comprehensive care.
An Ideal Place to Practice
- Physician and patient-centric organization
- Physician-led program ensures you maintain autonomy and a voice in your practice
- Work-life balance
- Financially and structurally strong with 200+ physicians and 50+ outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in NE Florida and SE Georgia
- Competitive compensation packages including commencement bonus, comprehensive benefits, generous relocation and CME allowance
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home certification, the highest attainable level of recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Our comprehensive circle of care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals, home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, occupational health, urgent care, and more
- Baptist Health is proud to have the strongest and most comprehensive specialty network in the region providing access to the full spectrum of specialty care and resources
Interested candidates should submit their CV and interests to Jolene Schmidt at: Jolene.Schmidt@bmcjax.com or call: 904.376.3727.