Permanent Gynecology/Oncology (GYN/ONC) Physician Job in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN)
- Replacing an established physician, Dr. David Moore, who will be retiring
- 3 Robotic Operating Rooms (Specific blocked time for these specialists 2-3 days per week)
- Support of 10 Medical Oncologists to administer chemo based on the treatment plan designed by the Gynecologic Oncologist
- Partnership opportunity within Surgery Center
- Interest in Clinical Research is encouraged (Robust Research Team)
- One location for hospital and clinic
- Competitive two-year guarantee
- Commencement bonus
- Retention bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Federal student loan repayment available
- Cost of living 6% below the national average
- Voted #21 Best Places for Business and Careers
- Home of the Indy 500
- 3 hours to Chicago, Illinois (IL) or 2 hours to Louisville, Kentucky (KY)
- Cultural Trail throughout the city that brings you to the main events and attractions
To schedule a call with Megan to discuss the position further click here!
Please reference Position ID 161606 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gynecology/Oncology (GYN/ONC) Physician Job in Indianapolis, Indiana (IN)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.