Psychiatry (Outpatient) - Park City - Round Valley Clinic
- Round Valley Clinic in beautiful Park City, Utah, is looking for a BC/BE psychiatrist to take over an existing practice
- 100% outpatient opportunity
- Autonomy to schedule clinic hours. 4 or 5 day work week.
- Excellent clinic support staff
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Park City, elevation 7,000 feet, is located in the mountains east of Salt Lake City in Summit County, population 36,324. The Park City area currently has three world class resorts: Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and The Canyons Resort. It was a venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics and continues to host the Sundance Film Festival, the Park City Music Festival, the Park City Jazz Festival, and Utah Symphony & Opera's Deer Valley Music Festival.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting