TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physiatrist to join our Inpatient Rehabilitation practice in Middletown, Delaware. Join a well-established group with an average of 15 patients per day. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN—our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group, please contact us today.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Strong compensation base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K, SERP, CME time allotment and concierge service
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS, gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
Located 24 miles south of Wilmington, Middletown is a small town in New Castle County, Delaware, with a population of about 20,000. It is the fastest growing area in Delaware. Many affluent housing developments surround the town’s center, attracting commuters from Wilmington and Philadelphia. Middletown is a family- and business-friendly town with something for everyone. Delaware beaches are just an hour away and nearby Wilmington and Dover are home to many museums, music and cultural activities. Middletown has typical east coast weather, with warm summers and cool winters.