Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting
company, is pleased to announce our expansion into Northern California. Premier
Anesthesia and Adventist Health Feather River are networking with
Anesthesiologists in the market to potentially join our team in Paradise,
· The current team includes 4 MDs and 2.25 CRNAs
· This 10- bed facility provides services for General Anesthesia, Ortho, ENT, OB, Urology cases
· Call is back up beeper and 1:4 ratio
· Feather River Hospital is located in the Sierra Nevada foothills, above the northeastern Sacramento Valley
Compensation and Benefits:
· Paid Malpractice coverage
· Assistance with the credentialing process
CA license required
Board Certified or actively Board Eligible
Paradise, California is a scenic small town about 1 hour and 45 minutes north of Sacramento. It is situated amongst pine trees on top of a ridge between canyons. The hospital is the town's major employer. There are great recreational activities nearby, including the second largest reservoir in California, Lake Oroville, which is nationally renowned for bass fishing. Paradise offers a relatively low cost of living for California. It is something of a retirement community, though there are lots of young families here, too. The town is fairly quiet after 7-8 pm, but 15 minutes away is the college town of Chico.
Surgeons, staff, and fellow anesthesia providers are pleasant and supportive.
Able to meet the hospitals credentialing standards
Active CA license or eligible
For more information about this opportunity or to be considered for future Premier Anesthesia practice opportunities, please feel free to contact Michael Flagg at email@example.com or submit your CV through the “apply” link below.