Psychiatry Job in Jefferson City, Missouri
More About this Psychiatry Job Opportunity
- Join John Clemens, MD
- Shared call
- Opportunity includes psychiatry consults, tele-psychiatry and nurse practitioner collaboration components
- Monday thru Friday
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive starting compensation package
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Signing/Commencement bonus option
- Student loan repayment option
- SSM Health is a 501c3
St. Mary's Hospital-Jefferson City is a 154-bed, full-service hospital located in Missouri's state capital. The hospital features a Wound Center and Outpatient Treatment Center. Other services offered at the hospital include emergency services, cardiology, orthopedic care, cancer care, outpatient surgical services, maternity care and women's health.
- State capital of Missouri with a population of approximately 44,000
- Cost of living index well below the national average
- 45-minute drive to the Lake of the Ozarks; St. Louis is just two hours away and Kansas City slightly more
- Home to Lincoln University & State Tech College of Missouri
- The University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia College, Stephens College, Westminster College, and William Woods University are all nearby
- Area attractions: Cole County Historical Museum, the Governor's Mansion, Katy Trail State Park, and much more
About SSM Health
SSM Health is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin. The health system includes 24 hospitals, more than 300 physician offices and other outpatient care sites, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company, a technology company and an Accountable Care Organization.
With more than 10,000 providers and 40,000 employees in four states, SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. An early adopter of the electronic health record (EHR), SSM Health is a national leader for the depth of its EHR integration.
To learn more about SSM Health, visit:
Interested candidates please contact:
Please refer to ID 161448 when responding.
Apply for Psychiatry Job in Jefferson City, Missouri
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.