Locum Tenens EM Physician Coverage Needed in Maine - WBY# JOB-2432561
An emergency medicine physician is needed in Maine for locum tenens coverage. The shifts times are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Locum tenens physician will see approximately two patients per hour. Candidates must be comfortable with the management and treatment of medical and pediatric emergencies and the stabilization and initial treatment of single or multiple trauma emergencies. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- 15k annual volume
- EM physician needed
- Day and swing shifts available
- 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. or 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Board certification preferred
- Adult and pediatric patients
- Two patients per hour
- Immediate need
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO