Orthopaedic Surgery - Shoulder / Elbow
- High volume Orthopedic practice with a strong referral base
- Group is comprised of 15 orthopedic surgeons and 15 advanced practice providers
- Each surgeon has subspecialty training and/or interest
- Currently one shoulder/elbow specialist seeking a fellowship trained partner to expand services in the region
- Multi-specialty group practice in a financially robust integrated healthcare system
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are an Orthopaedic Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Opportunity Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Nurse Practitioner, NP, Physician Assistant, PA, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practitioner, Full Time, Per Diem, Magnet, Health System, MD, DO, Physician, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Elbow Surgery, Shoulder Surgery, Surgeon