Cardiovascular Critical Care - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
- Seeking one BC/BE intensivist
- CV intensivist provide inpatient critical care to patients at the Intermountain Heart Institute on the campus of Intermountain Medical Center, the flagship hospital for Intermountain Healthcare
- Cardiovascular Critical Care participates as an equal member of the multi-disciplinary heart team supporting advanced heart therapies including cardiovascular surgery, cardiac transplant, temporary and durable mechanical circulatory support, and all cardiology subspecialties
- Pulmonary Critical Care medicine training is preferred, but not required
- Prior cardiovascular ICU experience is preferred, but not required
- No outpatient responsibilities
- Out of hospital call will be 1:6 weeknights and approximately 1:4 weekends
- Employment position with the Intermountain Hospital Group
- Competitive salary which includes all-purpose leave days
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please send your CV to:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting; 800-888-3134
E-mail: PhysicianRecruit@imail.orgWeb: http://physicianjobsintermountain.org