TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our Primary Care team in the in the Western Massachusetts area. The ideal candidates will be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Enjoy a very flexible schedule while visiting multiple Skilled-Nursing Facilities, and work as part of a team in a collaborative care model. TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, while maintaining progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- Flexible schedule
- Strong base salary with wRVU-based quarterly bonuses
- Directorship stipend
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, and vision
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k and SERP
- CME time and allotment with concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
Located in Hampden County, Massachusetts, Holyoke lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range of mountains and is a sister city of Northampton, Massachusetts. As of 2012, the city had an estimated population of 40,135. Sitting eight miles north of the major city of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts. In recent years there have been successful efforts to attract high-tech jobs to Holyoke and diversify its economic base. The retail sector has been a major employer since the construction of the Holyoke Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in New England, in 1979.