Wound Care/Hyperbaric - Ogden, UT - McKay-Dee Hospital
- McKay-Dee Hospital is looking for a BC/BE Wound Care/Hyperbaric Medicine physician to join our multi-disciplinary outpatient Wound Center of Excellence
- Board certified in hyperbaric undersea medicine required or recently have completed hyperbaric fellowship training
- Outpatient clinic is located conveniently within the medical office wing of McKay-Dee Hospital
- Access to four 41-inch Sechrist hyperbaric compression chambers located in the hospital next to the clinic
- Certified hyperbaric technologists available to run chambers and dives
- Option for a four-day work week
- Share call 1:3 which includes inpatient rounds
- Work with a highly experienced wound team of RN’s, care managers, and certified nurse assistant wound techs
- Limb salvage team meets quarterly to discuss patient care coordination
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Ogden area has a population of 547,000. It is a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day’s drive of five national parks, and just a 40 minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport. Ogden is the town that Rock and Ice Magazine listed in its Top 10 Climbing Towns; the place where Men’s Journal said you can "Do it All, Whatever the Season". Outside Magazine called Ogden "unpretentious and adrenalized", when it listed Ogden in the top three towns of Where to Live Now: The 20 Best Towns in America. Ogden boasts with its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill - in our backyard!), mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Intermountain Healthcare Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting;
1-800-888-3134; Email: email@example.com;